Focused on who matters
We are an International Private Teaching School authorized by the Junta de Andalucía for the Infant and Primary stages. We offer personalized and comprehensive education to children between the ages of 3 and 12 using Montessori methodology in a natural environment.
Our school revolves around the ideology that clearly expresses what we are and what we want to be, championing our project under our motto that presents us in the eyes of those who come to meet us and wherever we go to collaborate and participate.
«Accompanying from the heart.»
We chose the Montessori philosophy to create our community, articulating the teaching-learning process according to Montessori pedagogy.
Our mission statement
Education in values
What do we offer?
The Montessori Ronda school offers an exceptional learning environment. Being located in a natural environment, we incorporate and value the environment that surrounds us as an essential element. We maintain direct contact with nature and living beings.
In addition, we give importance to the involvement of families, thus creating a solid union of coherence and cohesion between family-school.
Mixed age stages.
– Stage from 3 to 6 years old.
– Stage from 6 to 12 years old.
Scientific pedagogy is based on observation and the scientific method
- We focus on the individual development of each child.
- Safe and respectful environment, physically and emotionally.
- A prepared environment that invites children to explore and actively participate in developing their unique potential fully.
Our classrooms: prepared environment
- They are organized, allowing the pupil to work independently while promoting an interest in self-discovery.
- Encourage and guarantee better learning and growth.
- They develop social, emotional, and intellectual aspects and respond to the need for order and security.
- The design of bright, warm, spacious, open, orderly, aesthetic, simple, and natural spaces, where each element has its purpose and promotes the child’s development.